About Me

My photo
I'm 57 and had M.E/CFS symptoms for as long as I can remember. Diagnosed 1988, as was my daughter, then aged just barely 11. Crafting has kept me sane through these many years and I've tried my hand at lots of things. Currently I'm cardmaking and crocheting,but also enjoy, drawing, writing poems, scrapbooking, making jewellery, fimo, needle felting, dressmaking...I could make a long list. As a dedicated Jehovah's Witness I also, naturally, have a keen interest in the Bible. See my projects on my CDAC Page http://priscillastyles.ning.com/profile/LINDAWESCOTT#?= as well as my crafting blog, link through badge below

Saturday 4 February 2012

Google Friends connect Closing

so, in case you're wondering what the LINKY follower thingy is on the top right of my sidebar.....  in case you haven't heard, GOOGLE FRIENDS CONNECT is ending next month.  anyway, here's what i found about it....

As you’ve probably heard (and in case you haven't), the popular Google Friend Connect (“GFC”) is going away March 1st for non-Google blog platforms like WordPress, and rumor has it that it will be eventually phased out completely to be replaced by Google+.  YES you read that right. It has been on national news reports –all about how Google is phasing it out and not providing a service to move our followers–even saying the new Google+ will not be what the GFC was.  
anyway, a friend of mine (thank you dawn) found this link and i checked it out.  it's easy, it's FREE and i decided to "jump on the bandwagon" before the you-know-what hits the fan and we're all running around like chickens without our heads.
 Introducing LINKY FOLLOWERS (www.linkyfollowers.com)

so.  check it out.  you've got absolutely NOTHING to lose!
ok.  that's my good deed for the day
This is copied and pasted from Glitterbabes post, Thanks Stef. 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Linda, Thanks for stopping by my little blog after seeing my Wellington bear card and for your lovely comment - and thanks so much becoming a follower.

    I have enjoyed having a peek at your blog too. You are so right about people not understanding CFS/ME - they think it is just being "tired" and you need to have an early night (yeah, right!!). They have no idea of the profound impact it has on your life. There is no comparison from normal fatigue to the CFS/ME - but others just don't "get" it.

    I can see from your blog that you have a very good sense of humour and I burst out laughing when I read the Comment Line above saying "I'm out of my mind, but please feel free to leave a message!" LOL!! I also giggled at where you said about finding new hobbies is a hobby in itself - I sure can relate to that!!

    Sending lots of crafty {{hugs}} to help you get through today - God bless you Linda!
    Jocelyn, Instead of Ironing Blogspot

    ReplyDelete

I'm out of my mind, but please feel free to leave a message.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...